Older buildings need to be checked in specific intervals. Therefor its necessary to have a building book which includes the following topics.
- Sighting, summarization and documentation of excisiting data.
- Listening of all changes done to the building
- Report of structutal stability and damages after investigating the object
- Collection of structural building-and materialattributes
- Determination of Consequence Classes
Exemplary for buildings are the following pictures. Specifically we have been comissioned by BVG to report various halls which was used for trains and trams.