We are looking for support for our energy consulting and sustainability certification team until August.
In our interdisciplinary team, we combine architecture, structural design and scientific work in research and teaching. Our office’s focus is on the use of natural building materials, on clay and timber construction as well as circular construction.
We offer you:
- Exciting tasks, personal responsibility and teamwork
- Experience in building with wood, clay and bamboo as well as interdisciplinary knowledge
- Self-organised, agile way of working
- Employment with 100% until August 2024, an extension is striven
- Collaboration in completely ecological and sustainable architectural projects
- Collaboration in an experimental team
- Transparent office structure with flat hierarchies
We are looking for:
- Independent and accurate way of working, motivation and curiosity
- Joy of working in a team and continuously learning new things
- Previous knowledge in the field of energy consulting and sustainability certification
- Good software skills (Vectorworks + Excel + Affinity)
- Basic knowledge of German
- Documentation of various existing buildings in Berlin
- Quantity documentation of building components in CAD
- Simulations in energy consulting software
- Comparison of variants for energy consulting
- Calculation of life cycle costs using Excel
- Calculation of life cycle assessments using a browser-based eLCA
- Evaluation of the deconstruction and recyclability of components using Excel
- Diagrams in Excel + Affinity Publisher
We know that there is still room for improvement in our office when it comes to equality and diversity. We are therefore addressing these issues and are currently establishing structures to drive them forward.
Our office is only partially barrier-free accessible. We would be happy to talk to you about what we can do to remove existing barriers.
Do you think you only fulfil some of the requirements? Do you have other skills and experience that could suit the position? We look forward to receiving the relevant information in your application (max. 10 MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org