SEEKING EMPLOYEES FOR PRESS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS | ZRSA
We are looking for committed colleagues (m/f/d) to coordinate public relations activities
– Creation and preparation of content for press channels such as our homepage, various architecture platforms as well as social media and the newsletter
– Maintenance and updating of the press channels and the press distribution list– Creation of press kits as well as answering and processing press inquiries
– Prepare, co-organize and follow up on lectures and events
– Create print material such as brochures, portfolios for the office / projects etc.
– Preparation of application documents for prizes and competitions
– Image and text processing as well as graphic work, e.g. creating diagrams etc.
– very good language knowledge in spoken and written German and English
– good writing skills and graphic sensitivity for layouts and graphics
– Good organizational skills, overview of calendars, prices, deadlines, press channels, projects
– Pleasure in communication and network maintenance
– Profound knowledge of the most important programs from the Adobe series, Affinity and other relevant digital tools from the field of application
We are pleased if you are interested in themes such as sustainability, impassioned for architecture projects and if you have a strong opinion on the current building culture!
– Editing of exclusively ecological and sustainable architecture
– cooperative and resourceful team
– insight into all levels of the office structure – low hierarchies
– diverse insight into our projects
We look forward to your detailed application (max. 10MB) by mail: